Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Vampire's Reflection!

Here is my new review of the second book "Of Light and Darkness: The Vampire's Reflection" By Shayne Leighton. I am very pleased to announce that this is a "on the edge of your seat" book! I was literally DEVOURING this book! The video will show you the ratings and the newest character Shayne  has brought to us! I did not say as to why I love the new character but if you get the book, you'll understand why! (Oh and a little F.Y.I., Aiden is going to be a never ending love/hate relationship that people just go crazy over with! He is just down your neck and you can't help but feel certain emotions for him.) The new coven is a little bananas now that they have their so called "freedom", Sarah is going to be put to the test with her loyalties, and more important, why is Valek not willing to do the most simple thing for Charlotte? All these answers WILL be in the book. You just have to read to find them! Oh and if you have I would say that the legend of Baba Yaga is a good one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment